ParaQuad Tasmania is excited to be involved in the first ever Wheelchair Basketball competition in the 2022 Tasmanian Masters Games in North West Tasmania this October.
Here’s all you need to know!
- Three on three – round robin
- Max 5 players
- Team of 5 players may have up to 2 players without disability
- Team of 3 players may have 1 player without disability
- Each team will require a Team Captain to be the main contact for ParaQuad Tasmania and for team members to liaise with
- Two 10 minute halves
- Five-minute half time
- Five-minute warm up
- Each team will need to nominate a team colour and provide their own uniform in that colour
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any concerns regarding this
Registration (Tasmanian Masters Games & ParaQuad Tasmania Registration)
IMPORTANT: It is a requirement that teams register through the Tasmanian Masters Games portal by following this link. We recommend that the Team Captain completes registration in the first instance. Instructions on how to do this can be found here.
NOTE: Tasmanian Masters Games (TMG) charge a $52.90 registration fee per competitor to be paid at the time of registering, which includes event medals, show bag with your ID card & lanyard, official embroidered Games Cap, Hartz water, a water bottle, local business vouchers and a sample of Anvers Confectionary premium chocolate. Plus, free entry into the Official Welcome Event on Friday 21st October 2022. ParaQuad Tasmania is charging a $25 fee per competitor to cover court hire etc.
Total $77.90 to be paid per individual at registration through TMG portal.
DEADLINE: Standard Registration 1st July 2022 – 23rd September 2022
* Late fee applies to the Competitor registration category.
Friday 21 October – Tasmanian Masters Games Social Dinner, Market Place, Devonport, 6pm- see TMG website for details
Saturday 22 October – Wheelchair Basketball Competition & Finals, Ulverstone Sports & Leisure Centre, 9am – 5pm (time subject to the number of entries).